Accomplished Maryland Trial Lawyers Deliver Strong Advocacy
Seasoned attorneys with the experience to help you win
For litigation issues in Maryland and the District of Columbia requiring skilled representation, Freeman Rauch, LLC, can help you achieve the results you are seeking. With more than 50 years of combined experience, our trial attorneys have successfully litigated numerous trials, appeals and arbitrations. We have a passion for helping businesses and individuals achieve their goals in civil, commercial, employment and criminal matters.
Accessible counselors dedicated to building long-term client relationships
Our attorneys merge the accomplished experience of a large firm with the personal attention that only small offices can provide. Every client who works with us receives:
- Efficient, effective advice — At Freeman Rauch, we are dedicated to our clients’ business needs, and that includes the need to control litigation costs. Without mega-firm waste and bureaucracy, we are able to maximize your value.
- Personal service — Your case will not be lost in some large department or system. Our attorneys are personally dedicated to each matter and quickly answer the questions you have and the ones we anticipate you will raise.
- Legal service honored by clients and peers — Most of our clients have been with us for many years. Baltimore area attorneys have given our partners the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethics.
Experienced lawyers handling a wide range of litigation matters
Freeman Rauch attorneys have garnered recognition throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia for attaining favorable results handling various different types of legal disputes in state and federal courts in the following areas:
- Business litigation — For conflicts among and even inside companies, such as partnership and shareholder disputes, we work with you to develop a successful business litigation strategy.
- Civil litigation — We have experience handling complex civil litigation matters for businesses and individuals, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Class action — When you are being sued by a large group alleging consumer or workplace malfeasance, we have the class action experience to respond with strong substantive and procedural defenses.
- Criminal law — The firm’s experienced defense attorneys represent clients charged with a range of criminal offenses, offering tenacious advocacy to preserve their rights.
- Employment law — Our attorneys counsel businesses on averting and defending against discrimination filings, wage claims and other employment law issues.
- Insurance defense — We provide legal advice and insurance defense to both insurance companies and self-insured corporations throughout Maryland for claims, coverage issues and subrogation at every level of state and federal court.
In these areas and others, we take a hands-on approach to help our clients meet their continuing legal needs.
Contact our Maryland law firm for assistance with legal challenges
Freeman Rauch, LLC, represents businesses and individuals throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia from our Towson office. Call us at 410-842-6600 to discuss your legal needs or contact us online.